Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a 300c with 6 disc sound group II. I would like to see if anybody know what parts i need to be able to install the nav unit.

I just have the nav unit by itself.

I require the antenna, faceplate and any brackets needed. where can i purchase these?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mopar (or DaimlerChrysler parts) is the place to get what you want. Their web site shows what is needed and some dealers have been offering them on the net.

Just search this forum for the NAC (REC) and it should show what you need.

You need a new fascia plate, the antenna and the NAV REC unit itself (which you indicate you already have, but not yet installed?). Prices here that I have seen on the net range from $800 to $1600 or so for the whole group of items. I don't know the prices of the other items purchased separately. There may be a need for an additional wiring harness, but Mopar would know that.

That NAC REC unit also fits most of the Chrysler line so you aren't limited to a Chrysler dealer for ordering purposes. But get your stock numbers first and be sure that the items are exactly what you want/need to make the change.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If this will help ya here's the part #'s from the Mopar Accessory Kit for installing a NAV unit.

Antenna - 56038630AA
Cover - 5161571AA
Bezel Kit - XB311ZBAA
DVD - 5064033AB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.