Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm a complete novice to this forum and was after some advice regarding a set of wheels/tyres that I am considering buying and whether they will actually fit straight onto my 300C without having to perform any modifications to the car. My car is totally standard set-up and is currently fitted with stock 18"rims and Pirelli P7 tyres. The wheel/tyre combo I am thinking of buying are 22" D'vinci 9.5j wide alloys fitted with Falken ziex s/t 295/30r22", wheels have 2 bolt patterns 5x130 and 5x115 centre bore 71.6 and offset of 35...this is all the information I have regarding the set and really need to know if they can be fitted straight on without worrying about them rubbing the fenders or bolts etc. The tyres are currently listed on ebay and I would appreciate any replies before the item ends in 2 days time..thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
Hi, i'm a complete novice to this forum and was after some advice regarding a set of wheels/tyres that I am considering buying and whether they will actually fit straight onto my 300C without having to perform any modifications to the car. My car is totally standard set-up and is currently fitted with stock 18"rims and Pirelli P7 tyres. The wheel/tyre combo I am thinking of buying are 22" D'vinci 9.5j wide alloys fitted with Falken ziex s/t 295/30r22", wheels have 2 bolt patterns 5x130 and 5x115 centre bore 71.6 and offset of 35...this is all the information I have regarding the set and really need to know if they can be fitted straight on without worrying about them rubbing the fenders or bolts etc. The tyres are currently listed on ebay and I would appreciate any replies before the item ends in 2 days time..thanks in advance.
Is your car AWD or RWD if it's rwd then the offset is wrongand you will need spacers,you will want the 5x115 for the bolt patern and the tre size is fine for the rear but will not fit the front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the Chrysler 300C 3.0CRD models made for the European market are RWD, i'm sure mine is and certainly drives like one in the ice/snow...LOL I don't know much about offset but I presume the spacer issue is not such a big problem and can be easily sorted out, however if what you say is correct and the tyres are no good for the front then I may just leave it as it will just add to the cost having to get a pair of 255's or similar for the front

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used a site to check what tyres are suitable for a Chrysler 300C from 2004-onwards tyre and it states offset of 30 which isn't all that far off or am I looking at something completely different??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts