Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have started this 300 club (CLUB C) in detroit we have about 15 members, we are starting a chapter in chicago with SCARBRS as founder, I have been working on tshirts and hats , as well as decals for our cars. I am in need of some ideas or maybe some of you other guys thoughts on what you would like in a club. Like for instance, im thinking of having a 20$ 1 time membership that will include a shirt and your decal for your car as well as the pass out cards to recruit new members , then well have a contest to see whoever recruited the most guys will get a cash prize, these are just ideas from the Impala ss club called Naisso and MissL . Then along with that we can have regional gatherings as well . ?

So far the HotRod power tour type deal, and maybe a few DUB supershows in your local areas , and then like i said earlier when i told this to raplh gilles the 300 s designer he was pumped and said he might come to a gathering , so then we could all get our cars autographed by the designer himself. Sorry my father is in the Impalla ss owners group and they all had jon moss sign their cars and its a way huge club of like 3 thousand. ANYWAYS , any suggestions you have would be great im thinking of working on a website or otherwise maybe the club c could have its own forum on 300cforums.com which would be great ! Im looking forward to hearing some of your ideas and hopefully we can all get together for one hell of a gathering in the summer.
Tommy Z
Club C-detroit

·
Registered
378 Posts
tommyz said:
We have started this 300 club (CLUB C) in detroit we have about 15 members, we are starting a chapter in chicago with scarfce as founder, these are just ideas from the Impala ss club called Naisso and MissL . when i told this to raplh gilles the 300 s designer he was pumped and said he might come to a gathering , so then we could all get our cars autographed by the designer himself. my father is in the Impalla ss owners group and they all had jon moss sign their cars and hopefully we can all get together for one hell of a gathering in the summer.
Tommy Z
Club C-detroit
Guys/Gals,

Having had one of the 94-96 Impala SS and having been in the Impala clubs, this sounds like a great idea. Since I am from Illinois how do I get in touch with "Scarface"?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good luck with your club. As a founding member of the "Motor City Marauders" it will be nice if we can hook something up next year. Maybe a track day or something. Maybe we can get you guys and the Impalla SS guys all together for an outing. If you need ideas on your club check out our site at www.motorcitymarauders.com or our national site at www.mercurymarauder.net. By the way, we have had a lot of outings including the Dream Cruise and Ford Testing Proving grounds. We have had Steve Babcock (father of the Marauder) at many of our events for disscusions and signatures. If any questions that I may be of help send me a PM. Once again, good luck and I will keep an eye out for you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome ! thanks alot Bigslim, i actually justy moved from west bloomfeild right at 15mile, over to troy long lake and rochester rd. Anyways thanks for the info and we will definitly get together i go to the missiL group meetings so i will tell them about the interest for a track day and i do beleive that the rivalry between your 2 cars will approve the meet. lol . thanks

And as far as the chicago group , Scarbrs on the forum . get into contact with him and hell get you all set up, thanks
Tommy Z
Club C -detroit

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Membership

What Do You All Think About The 20$ 1 Time Deal , For A Shirt And Club Decal....(its Only 2" By 3" So Keep Your Shorts On...) Anyways Give Me Some Feedback...?

·
Registered
272 Posts
When I finally decide on getting a 300, I'll join up since I live in illinois as well (Schaumburg area). $20 is all good.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
boo

I'm ok with a 20 shirt if its cool. I payed that for the Block Party shirt and its only got one 300 on it. Like i said in a post to you tommy im not sure about a sticker i dont like that kind of stuff. I like the idea of a plate sticker thou.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Scarbrs said:
I ok with a 20 shirt if its cool. i payed that for the Block Party shirt and its only got one 300 on it. Like i said in a post to you tommy im not sure about a sticker i dont like that kind of stuff. I like the idea of a plate sticker thou.
$20 is fair. I'm with you on the sticker - not near any car of mine. I like the idea of something small to put on the plate (although it's usually illegal to do it), it would be one of those small things that only those "in the know" would know to look for. Anything bigger and it will just end up on the tool box.

·
Registered
901 Posts
$20 sounds good :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
T shirt or Polo type, as far as stickers go guys, if you are going to use them put them on the rear window lower left or right. I had the Euro F and NL on my Citroen and Peugeot but never on the body. Very easy to remove sans damage.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Club ..decal

sounds like a plan....itll be a 2" by 3" roughly...very nice stainless decal...
and depending on cost i would like polo type shirts.....lets get some more feedback on this , scarbrs is the chicago area director and detroit is all mine. If you guys in other areas would like to start as the chapter founder please email me your address and ill mail you a chapter packet.

Tommy z
Club C /detroit

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts