Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I don't know what those performance mods are all about but I do know it's pleasing to the eye and makes me want to take HEMEEE's vette for a test drive! :drive: I'm sure she wouldn't mind because she has too many other things on her mind right now!

bruno

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bruno said:
I don't know what those performance mods are all about but I do know it's pleasing to the eye and makes me want to take HEMEEE's vette for a test drive! :drive: I'm sure she wouldn't mind because she has too many other things on her mind right now!

bruno
I know what you mean I'm gonna miss havin her around... What a great car.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Holy Cow!!!!
I've missed her, but looks like it will be well WORTH it!!
And it looks like "Uncle Ron" has been taking very good care of her :kiss:
:beerchug: Cheers to YOU Ron!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
aperformance said:
Here is the finished product, What do you think? Check out the booster rockets piggybacked ala space shuttle style. New tricks for a trick ride....
That looks awesome. Very tight, and looks totally custom. Nice pick, HEMEEE. I bet it sounds good when you mash that right side pedal:biggrin:

Moose.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
That is a great job, clean looking and I can only imagine the sound and performance, you gents at Zoomers are the best! I am sure Hemeee can't wait to test drive.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Thanks guys 'n gals... sorry I'm late, I'm so distracted right now!! :01:

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Congrats Hemeee! That is so beautiful. I believe you could eat off those mufflers they are so clean. Perhaps you could serve hot hors d'oeuvres off them at your gigantic M & G- I’m sure VVV would eat them. :wink: Enjoy the yummy sound! :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Very very nice. I love a woman who loves her Chevy. :naughty:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts