Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here is the firts photoshot i ever done in my life i hope you guys like the pics...thats my brother's blue 300c and the black one is mine..tell me what you think...thank

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
OH BROTHER! Very nice! Great detail job on both, but I'm guessing there's going to be a change of rims on the brother's car before too long...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH BROTHER! Very nice! Great detail job on both, but I'm guessing there's going to be a change of rims on the brother's car before too long...
YES SIR..22S COMING THIS SATURDAY..HE JUST BOUGHT THE CAR 3 DAYS AGO...THANKS FOR THE COMMENT

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sweeett...really nice pics

El MOSTRO.....does that sign say city of Greenacres? If so we are neighbors....I live in Boynton Beach.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Great pics and looks like you had a lot of fun. BTW - I love the C's with the stock wheels. Tell your bro it looks fine without big wheels!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweeett...really nice pics

El MOSTRO.....does that sign say city of Greenacres? If so we are neighbors....I live in Boynton Beach.
yeah man i live in Greenacres..maybe we should get together one day for some pics..plus you can give us some advices about the 300 because we are kind of new with this cars..we always drove srt-4

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pics and looks like you had a lot of fun. BTW - I love the C's with the stock wheels. Tell your bro it looks fine without big wheels!
i will tell him..thank you for the comment

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Both of your cars look awesome!Those are some great pics of your cars.I have the BB also and love it,but that blue looks hot!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Nice pics and I agree with Tim on the detailing...VERY nice. Keep 'em coming!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you guys...my brother and me spend at leats 3 hours cleaning to take the pics in like 25 minutes hahahah...but i always like to keep my cars clean..here is what i sold to buy my firts 300

my 500hp srt-4

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yeah man i live in Greenacres..maybe we should get together one day for some pics..plus you can give us some advices about the 300 because we are kind of new with this cars..we always drove srt-4
Yeah....let's definitely get together. They have a little car show every Friday night up near Wellington. I wash my car every friday evening around 9 PM or so at those self serve bays just West of Jog on Lantana (gas station). I then usually cruise around town a bit.

Not sure if you are familiar with Billet Technology? But they make all the nice interior goodies for our cars...they are local here in Lake Worth and are having a meet and greet next month. We will tour their shop and then head over to the park for some BBQ. Lot's of LX'ers will be there. It would be a good event for you to go as you'll see lot's of nice rides.

You'll need to get yourself a Diablo Predator......it's the best performance mod for the buck...it allows you to custom tune your car...they are also local in Delray

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah....let's definitely get together. They have a little car show every Friday night up near Wellington. I wash my car every friday evening around 9 PM or so at those self serve bays just West of Jog on Lantana (gas station). I then usually cruise around town a bit.

Not sure if you are familiar with Billet Technology? But they make all the nice interior goodies for our cars...they are local here in Lake Worth and are having a meet and greet next month. We will tour their shop and then head over to the park for some BBQ. Lot's of LX'ers will be there. It would be a good event for you to go as you'll see lot's of nice rides.

You'll need to get yourself a Diablo Predator......it's the best performance mod for the buck...it allows you to custom tune your car...they are also local in Delray
OK BROTHER..I ALREADY WENT TO Billet Technology..AND I MEET HEIDY AND DAN AND THEY ARE MAKING SOME STUFF FOR MY CAR...THE SHOP IS ONLY 4 MILES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND I KNOW THAT MEET ON FRIDAYS I USED TO GO THERE...BUT WELL I LET YOU KNOW SOME WE CAN RIDE TOGETHER

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me????

anyway here's a link on the billet M&G

Billet Technology proudly presents Billet Stock 2008 - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle

I am going out of town for a week so next Friday is no good...perhaps the following one?

I was thinking of going by Sonic over by Sports Authority near Congress and Boynton tonight....if you are out and about you should stop by.
AT WHAT TIME DO YOU GO THERE AND DO THEY HAVE A MEET THERE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I THINK THEY CLOSED BECAUSE STREETRACES USED TO MEET THERE ON MONDAYS BUT I THINK SOMEONE DIED RACING OR SOMETHING NO TO LONG AGO.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sonic is still open...corner just behind sports authority.....no m&g but a decent place to hang out. Sundays they have a lot of LX'rs meet down at the hooters in Sunrise and every 1st Friday of the month they have a meet at the Tower Shops in Davie..this is really good and usually at least a minimum of 12 lx'ers are there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts