Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you sell replacement or crate 5.7L Hemi and 6.1L Hemi engines? If so, please post or PM a price on both and how complete are they.

Todd

·
Registered
180 Posts
WhiteDiamond said:
Do you sell replacement or crate 5.7L Hemi and 6.1L Hemi engines? If so, please post or PM a price on both and how complete are they.

Todd
We can supply both the crate 5.7L or a new short block.
I will post the info up later today.
Jeff

·
Registered
909 Posts
New 392 Hemi info

We can supply both the crate 5.7L or a new short block.
I will post the info up later today.
Jeff
Jeff

ANyuthing on thi s yet?

(Also how is my engine shroud coming??)

Chas Borrelli

·
Registered
180 Posts
the Mopar Performance Crate 5.7L w/fuel injection is p/n P4510593. Your cost on this is $7524.00 plus shipping. The 6.1L is not available as a complete assembly. The short block is p/n 5159561aa and it will cost you $1709.50 plus shipping. The heads are p/n 5170620aa and 5170621aa and they would cost you 406.90 ea. plus shipping. The heads are bare.
Jeff

·
Registered
70 Posts
the Mopar Performance Crate 5.7L w/fuel injection is p/n P4510593. Your cost on this is $7524.00 plus shipping. The 6.1L is not available as a complete assembly. The short block is p/n 5159561aa and it will cost you $1709.50 plus shipping. The heads are p/n 5170620aa and 5170621aa and they would cost you 406.90 ea. plus shipping. The heads are bare.
Jeff
Jeff,

Are you actually able to order the heads for the 6.1? My dealer tells me that they are on STAR restriction, and cannot be ordered at this time. They told me the block was on restriction as well..... but I don't need the block!

--Bo

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff,

Thank you for the info. I am surprised the 5.7L is so expensive.
When answering Bo's question, please indicate if you can order SRT8 parts with an SRT8 vin number. Just a vin number, as I won't have any service issue with my SRT8, but I am thinking about that short block for another vehicle....

Todd

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Jeff,

One question, could you please list what is included in the short block? I know what it is typcially, but some manufacturers include additional items sometimes. My question would center more on is the cam included, oil pan, what front covers(if any) and what rear parts(if any, like the flexplate).

Todd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts