Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bad Photoshop

SORRY I CANT PROVIDE PICTURE PERFECT REALITY FOR YOU GUYS , MY CAR IS GETTING HEADERS AND THE EXHAUST CUSTOM MADE....WHERE IS YOUR CAR ?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hemi Orange Carbon Fiber, My Car Isnt Here Right Now , So Ill Post Some Pics When I Get Er Back...

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
That cover seems sooo flexible, it might be hard to keep a nice paint job from cracking and peeling over time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Just use a "flexible" paint like IMRON (originally designed for airplane wings).

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Gary C said:
Once and I have a spare just in case,,,, the paint job has the flexy stuff for like painting bumpers
Ahhhh...glad you said that...not sure how many people would have done that and ended up with very brittle paint jobs on that cover.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That is one wicked bad engine cover. Even though not too many people would see it I would feel soooo superior goin' down the road...nice mod!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
LWOOD said:
That is one wicked bad engine cover. Even though not too many people would see it I would feel soooo superior goin' down the road...nice mod!
Kinda like us girls when we wear trashy lingerie, huh? ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gary C
Your ride is "on and popin" dang what size is your rims? What did you have to modify in order to put them on, did you have to change the speed senser so your odometer would give the correct speed?

·
Registered
196 Posts
romli said:
My 5 year old Photoshops better than that!
Im glad this is not an art contest, so I really could care less on your post...

~~~~
Didn't get to see the pictures since I guess you took them down...

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
primer

I use a bumper primmer thats clear in a lot of my model. Spay that on then what ever color it should hold up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
max said:
Gary C
Your ride is "on and popin" dang what size is your rims? What did you have to modify in order to put them on, did you have to change the speed senser so your odometer would give the correct speed?
There 22'z, no mods other than bags, only the smaller motors in the NON C's can be corrected for the speedo....

thanks

1 - 20 of 51 Posts