Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know a good place to buy the stainless steel travel mug the one that has the 300c hemi logo on it.looks like they fit the cupholder about right so you can grab it with out spilling it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
wild bill said:
any body know a good place to buy the stainless steel travel mug the one that has the 300c hemi logo on it.looks like they fit the cupholder about right so you can grab it with out spilling it.
They had them here in Canada and you got one if you took your car in for service. Mine has hemi on it and it holds a large coffee. I never did find out if they had them for sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
wild bill said:
any body know a good place to buy the stainless steel travel mug the one that has the 300c hemi logo on it.looks like they fit the cupholder about right so you can grab it with out spilling it.
The Chrysler Gift Gallery used to have this one. You may want to check with them to see if they'll be getting any more sometime soon. :wink1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
Better ask Big Bob about that MUG

wild bill said:
any body know a good place to buy the stainless steel travel mug the one that has the 300c hemi logo on it.looks like they fit the cupholder about right so you can grab it with out spilling it.
Visdit the Northeast Long Island Meet n Greet threads. Mug is a disaster waiting to happen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
just ordered one tonight

wild bill said:
any body know a good place to buy the stainless steel travel mug the one that has the 300c hemi logo on it.looks like they fit the cupholder about right so you can grab it with out spilling it.
Go to www.chrysler.com/giftgallery. Check out the "vehicle specific" menu and pick 300c. I think it's on either page 2 or 3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
chasb said:
Visdit the Northeast Long Island Meet n Greet threads. Mug is a disaster waiting to happen
Chasb! Once again I see your info AFTER it's too late! Where is this thread that you say proves those mugs are bad news? I couldn't find it by browsing around...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
829 Posts
I have the mug - it stinks. It has a clear coat on it that is flaking off and the logo is silk screened and coming off as well. In addition, the shape of it does not fit the cup holders real well. The lip of it is very thick and not always easy for sipping hot coffee.

Save your money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
JonW said:
I have the mug - it stinks. It has a clear coat on it that is flaking off and the logo is silk screened and coming off as well. In addition, the shape of it does not fit the cup holders real well. The lip of it is very thick and not always easy for sipping hot coffee.

Save your money.
Not sure which one that you are commenting on but the one I got from my DC dealer during my last service, fits the cup holder as if it was custom fit. I have had no problem with the logo coming off and I feel that we may have a different supplier here in Canada. By the way mine says Hemi on it and not 300C as I have seen on others.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
829 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
Not sure which one that you are commenting on but the one I got from my DC dealer during my last service, fits the cup holder as if it was custom fit. I have had no problem with the logo coming off and I feel that we may have a different supplier here in Canada. By the way mine says Hemi on it and not 300C as I have seen on others.
Mine is the same one Mr.DJ pictured above.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top