Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I havent been on this forum in a long time so maybe this is old news? I went down the the tx2k8 supra nationals this last weekend, I ended up driving my srt8 300 down as the supras were having some issues. Anyways, long story short we are sitting there watching the final rounds of the drag race and end up meeting up with some of the crew that work @ hennessy performance (the event was @ hennessy's track). One of the guys asked me how I liked my srt8, and we started bs'ing etc (very nice ppl) he ends up telling me they had been working on a project that I should take a look at. After the race finshed up he took us over for a private peek inside the hennessy shop, thats were we found a black 300 srt8 up on a lift with the new 600hp turbo kit installed. The guys gave us the full run down on the kit and I must admit it the fab work and fitment were amazing!! I asked if I could take some pics, and the guys said absolutely so I took tons of pics of everything (underside anyways). I will post the pics if you guys would like to see them, I was like I said pretty blown away by the deal however I didn't know if this was old news around here or not? As I said its been a while since I've been online here.

·
Registered
101 Posts
post pics do you have any idea about the prices

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i heard he was working on one, but i haven't bothered to check it out. our kids go to the same school so i see him around quite a bit. i don't bother to talk to him though...cuz i know i'll end up spending some money. i have his cold air intake...that's enough for me right now....unless you post some pics of the turbo.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Don't be telling us you took pix and then NOT show them! Unless they had said that wasn't kosher and you had signed a NDA.

SHOW US THE PIX already!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Where are the pictures???? :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Aww, I wanna SRT.... or maybe a kit for my C... oh well, good news for you lucky SRT bunch...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Not to sound like a d*** but if it was soo cool and the fitment was nice ....why the hell wouldn't you post ANY pics? Did you think we wouldn't care? So we're supposed to read up and say...oh cool....must have been nice.....Geez come on bro......get with the program.......:pat:

PICTURES or NO THREAD!!!:thumbsdow

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Not to sound like a d*** but if it was soo cool and the fitment was nice ....why the hell wouldn't you post ANY pics? Did you think we wouldn't care? So we're supposed to read up and say...oh cool....must have been nice.....Geez come on bro......get with the program.......:pat:

PICTURES or NO THREAD!!!:thumbsdow
+1....They should have gone in with the first post on the same day:smashfrea

·
Registered
339 Posts
No pics = /thread....

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Haw!

amen...
Could this mean that someone is working on rebuilding their relationship with the speed community?
While Hennesey is definitely a little flakey, his output remains credible, and he always brings GOBS of HP to the plate!

I am very familiar with two vehicles modded in Texas at his shop, one is a kick ass Ram SRT10 with twin turbos and the other is a N/A Viper. Both have been running for over two years now with no mechanical issues at all. And their drivers work them out regularly! While the Viper always impresses me I have never seen anything quite like a 6000 pound truck with 800+ HP!!!

You might not like his rep but his motors speak for themselves!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
well i guess there are no pictures.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
While Hennesey is definitely a little flakey, his output remains credible, and he always brings GOBS of HP to the plate!

I am very familiar with two vehicles modded in Texas at his shop, one is a kick ass Ram SRT10 with twin turbos and the other is a N/A Viper. Both have been running for over two years now with no mechanical issues at all. And their drivers work them out regularly! While the Viper always impresses me I have never seen anything quite like a 6000 pound truck with 800+ HP!!!

You might not like his rep but his motors speak for themselves!
My thoughts exactly. This guy is the Howard Huges of automotive... or maybe not.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
ktrends, please show us. Hennessey is just down the street from me by Texas standards. I can always get superb fried mushrooms at Tony's in Sealy at least.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts