Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Just got finished taking pictures of my new 300. I have 3 new pictures of her. I apologize if they come out big. I'll resize them if needed.

Brian T. Carotenuto

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Simply Gorgeous

Looks sweeeeeeeeeet Brian, Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Angi300C!

I'm glad you like 'em! Angi300C! :D (Sorry if they look blurry!) I took these with my palmcorder which has a digital camera.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may retake them soon. Stay tuned for more updates.

Sincerely,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
236 Posts
The nice thing about the base model is that it doesn't look cheap. Yours looks pretty sharp.

Side note: I was at a stop light with a magnesium base 300 next to me, when the light turned green, the car took off QUICK! I had to check twice to make sure it wasn't a Touring or C model.

Last week I saw a base Cool Vanilla but it had been upgraded with the C's wheels. Hopefully they upgraded the brakes, too.

Anyway, enough rambling. NICE CAR

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChromeTailfins,

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, the car does move! It may have a small engine (2.7 V6), but it still has good acceleration.

An interesting sidenote observation from me-When I was doing my research on the car before I purchased it, I took a base model out on the highway, I looked down and I was doing about 60, and it didn't feel like 60 at all. The car does well even for a base model. The only modifications I made to the car are the premium floor mats and the radio was upgraded to the 6 disc changer model. Other than that, the car is as it was delivered. I don't plan on doing any major modifications.

Thanks again!

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes please post some pics of the interior, im trying to justify the extra for leather as the engine is not that big of a deal to me otherwise id pickup a c..

clean ride..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Looks good, throw some chrome wheels on it quick and most people wont even know the difference..... I think someone is selling their stock chrome 18's and tires on the buy/sell section of the forum. Good luck, keep us posted.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interior Pictures for Dreadful

Dreadful,

This is what the interior looks like on the base 300. This is not my car. I have a light grey interior with grey door panels. This interior is the base Greystone interior. I hope this helps. You can't get leather on a base 300.

I hope this helps.

Brian T. Carotenuto

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks a lot for the pics though, yea I know leather is not an option on the base so I wanted to see a pic of the cloth to see if spending the extra to go up to a touring for leather is worth it....

Of course there is always aftermarket leather, I think a couple of the dealerships around here will put it in for you when you buy the car ...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem, Dreadful. Happy to help! :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
This makes me want my cool vanilla 300C even more. Oh well, I've been booted to an '06 AWD 300C but at least they still have cool vanilla.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts