Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 300c with the end of year sale. Happy. Happy. Have most all the bells except uconnect. This will be my first project....whether to install it myself or dealer install.

Hello All !

·
Registered
770 Posts
Whoa baby. Good luck and have fun. I don't install anything myself these days. Used to do a lot in the old days. Guess have got too busy and lost my patients.

Bob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!! What color C did you get? Would receommend the UConnect and this car is a blast to own and drive!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Get the U connect it is well worth it, I use it all of the time.

Less mistakes and better concentration when driving because you not holding a phone to your head. Even if you have the earpiece, it never fails when you make that one turn and the phone slides across the seat and yanks the earpiece out.

Probably best to have the dealer install it. If you have any problems it all reverts back to dealer to solve it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome TASHA, enjoy and have fun. Be sure to post pics love to see them. Alot of the mods I added to Mrs SexC was by me, had a blast doing it too! Don't forget to post pics when you have some! :)
Again Welcome to the 300/300C Family!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Hooray! Another SHE!! Welcome aboard the board Tasha. I too recommend the Uconnect as Dealer install for the reasons cited by dkals.

Post some details and pics soon!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Congratulations, Tasha on your new "C", from a base 300 owner (Cool Vanilla)! Good Luck with your new car!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thks, all. It is great to be here. I have own only Volvos all my life so I am that impressed with the 300c and it's possiblities.

Tasha

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree with HEMEEE, welcome, we have another female. More men than women on this forum, but we are all enjoying our rides and having a good time.

BLACK BEAUTY, BLACK 300C FULLY LOADED

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, this is 'the most women who own the car that the forum is about as opposed to just posting b/c they are the gf or wife of a forum member' forum I have seen (hope that made sense).
More power to you Angi300C, HEMEE, Black Beauty, Tasha and all the other ladies who do their own mods (I personally got no clue about what to do, just what I think looks good) and know a helluva lot more about their cars than most people.
Ladies, we salute you :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts