(It's a 300T maybe?

albi said:
That ain't a "C".

·
Registered
448 Posts
albi said:
That ain't a "C".
It's a ...... um, it's a .............. well, I think its a ..........I don't know what is other than uogley (two steps below ugly)...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
ResumeSpeed said:

EDIT: Oops, should be "300" NOT "300C"....
Looks like he got the srt8 spoiler.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeller TreeHUNDRED

Guys:

Relax this looks exactly like the Base Model 300 hold the C. If I was in the transportation business I would have done the same thing. The backseat in these cars are huge and we'll all be reaping the benefits of the durability of our Tourings, C's, SRT8s.

John

Protection Group 2
Sound Group 2

·
Registered
909 Posts
I hate to say this but...

those plates look like N Y. Leave it to the hacks in NY to ruin a good thing.

·
Registered
279 Posts
really guys, its just a taxi they arent trying to be cool, just make some money. with the ride too, id love to ride in that thing drunk one night comin back from the strip club

·
Registered
8 Posts
Metro Cars

In Detroit, they have 300C's as "Metro Cars". They are all black. These are like limos without the stretched body. They use 300C's and Lincoln Town Cars. I travel there on business regularly and they drive us from the airport to our hotel downtown. So techincally, it's a taxi as well; and it's a C

·
Registered
909 Posts
But..

they are black THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE : :wink1: :wink1:

Mopar Crazy said:
In Detroit, they have 300C's as "Metro Cars". They are all black. These are like limos without the stretched body. They use 300C's and Lincoln Town Cars. I travel there on business regularly and they drive us from the airport to our hotel downtown. So techincally, it's a taxi as well; and it's a C

·
Registered
120 Posts
chasb said:
those plates look like N Y. Leave it to the hacks in NY to ruin a good thing.
Chas,
I think it's in Vegas, the billboard on top is advertising the Cuba show I think at the Stardust.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cool Vanilla

There's a taxi company here in Reno that uses the Cool Vanilla 300's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts