Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This gets the Banana

ResumeSpeed said:

EDIT: Oops, should be "300" NOT "300C"....
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now its in good company!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jgplayer318 said:
Guys:

Relax this looks exactly like the Base Model 300 hold the C. If I was in the transportation business I would have done the same thing. The backseat in these cars are huge and we'll all be reaping the benefits of the durability of our Tourings, C's, SRT8s.

John

Protection Group 2
Sound Group 2
It is the base model cause its got the hubcap wheels and it doesnt have fog lights & on the touring which is th enext step up has 17" alloy wheels.

Hello Gang,

While out in San Francisco back in July, I happened to see one of the Desoto Cab 300C's running around. Not sure if there are more than one in their fleet, but I did notice one C in Desoto Cab livery running around the Fisherman's Wharf area one evening. I remembered the same picture that Joey posted that was also shown on Allpar a few years ago when they were talking about the prototype 300's.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.