Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Here it is - a YELLOW 300C!!

5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  gossame1 
#1 · (Edited)
Here it is - a YELLOW 300!!

EDIT: Oops, should be "300" NOT "300C"....

See less See more
#9 ·
ResumeSpeed said:

Looks like he got the srt8 spoiler.

#11 ·
Yeller TreeHUNDRED

Guys:

Relax this looks exactly like the Base Model 300 hold the C. If I was in the transportation business I would have done the same thing. The backseat in these cars are huge and we'll all be reaping the benefits of the durability of our Tourings, C's, SRT8s.

John

Protection Group 2
Sound Group 2

#12 ·
I hate to say this but...

those plates look like N Y. Leave it to the hacks in NY to ruin a good thing.

#15 ·
Metro Cars

In Detroit, they have 300C's as "Metro Cars". They are all black. These are like limos without the stretched body. They use 300C's and Lincoln Town Cars. I travel there on business regularly and they drive us from the airport to our hotel downtown. So techincally, it's a taxi as well; and it's a C

#16 ·
But..

they are black THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE : :wink1: :wink1:

Mopar Crazy said:
In Detroit, they have 300C's as "Metro Cars". They are all black. These are like limos without the stretched body. They use 300C's and Lincoln Town Cars. I travel there on business regularly and they drive us from the airport to our hotel downtown. So techincally, it's a taxi as well; and it's a C

#19 ·
chasb said:
those plates look like N Y. Leave it to the hacks in NY to ruin a good thing.
Chas,
I think it's in Vegas, the billboard on top is advertising the Cuba show I think at the Stardust.

#22 ·
This gets the Banana

ResumeSpeed said:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now its in good company!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

#23 ·
jgplayer318 said:
Guys:

Relax this looks exactly like the Base Model 300 hold the C. If I was in the transportation business I would have done the same thing. The backseat in these cars are huge and we'll all be reaping the benefits of the durability of our Tourings, C's, SRT8s.

John

Protection Group 2
Sound Group 2
It is the base model cause its got the hubcap wheels and it doesnt have fog lights & on the touring which is th enext step up has 17" alloy wheels.

#24 ·
Hello Gang,

While out in San Francisco back in July, I happened to see one of the Desoto Cab 300C's running around. Not sure if there are more than one in their fleet, but I did notice one C in Desoto Cab livery running around the Fisherman's Wharf area one evening. I remembered the same picture that Joey posted that was also shown on Allpar a few years ago when they were talking about the prototype 300's.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.