Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice and clean! It looks good, nice choice.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
those are awsome wheels

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Yeah I wanted a wheel that looked somewhat simple like an srt wheel but huge. Had my first fender rub yesterday and almost ripped it off:pat: Guess I'm gonna have to get them rolled. Anyone know how much that usually runs?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice choice man.. Looks good..very clean :fing02:

·
Registered
522 Posts
It shouldn't be more than a couple of hundred .... Definitely worth it after you dropped 3 or 4 grand on rims and tires.... looks great btw. Maybe get them to throw in some springs when they roll the fenders....?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know I want to drop it a few inches but it is my only car and it does snow here so I'm still not sure. I would love to bag it but then winter driving is definately out of the picture. How is the ride with springs? I had an eclipse super slammed with 19s and it rode like a truck so I want to avoid that. I kind of enjoy the smooth ride.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
get bags then, jus inflate when its snow right?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I know I want to drop it a few inches but it is my only car and it does snow here so I'm still not sure. I would love to bag it but then winter driving is definately out of the picture. How is the ride with springs? I had an eclipse super slammed with 19s and it rode like a truck so I want to avoid that. I kind of enjoy the smooth ride.
IM gonna be rocking my 300 bagged in new england this winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts