Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read that the heritage edition of the Hemi C 300 will be at the showrooms in the spring, sporting the red-white-and blue emblems of yore. It will have the emblems on the side spears and on the rear trunk lid and seat covers. I have a 300G (1961) two door hardtop with the tricolor emblems, and look forward to the heritage edition hitting the dealerships. Question: will the heritage edition be available in SRT8 version, or only with the 5.7 engine? Will it have a better, more open exhaust, or anything to boost horsepower with the MDS? Another question: will the SRT8 come with MDS in 2007? Anyone know the answer to one or more of these questions? Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Flyntgr said:
I read that the heritage edition of the Hemi C 300 will be at the showrooms in the spring, sporting the red-white-and blue emblems of yore. It will have the emblems on the side spears and on the rear trunk lid and seat covers. I have a 300G (1961) two door hardtop with the tricolor emblems, and look forward to the heritage edition hitting the dealerships. Question: will the heritage edition be available in SRT8 version, or only with the 5.7 engine? Will it have a better, more open exhaust, or anything to boost horsepower with the MDS? Another question: will the SRT8 come with MDS in 2007? Anyone know the answer to one or more of these questions? Thanks everyone!
No MDS for 2007 SRT. No SRT8 Heritage edition. For more info on the Heritage edition see: http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ge...-chrysler-300c-heritage-edition-released.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Flyntgr, how about posting some pictures of your 300G?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts