Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you just win a Nav unit on the Bay? Just saw one end and the high bidder was aspendog2k. Is that you, if so I have got to give you props on the sniping job you did. Well done!

-Chris

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Yeah, thats me...

Black Hemi said:
Did you just win a Nav unit on the Bay? Just saw one end and the high bidder was aspendog2k. Is that you, if so I have got to give you props on the sniping job you did. Well done!

-Chris
I use auctionsniper.com it is awesome. I'm sending this one to out new forum sponsor NaviPlus to have converted. Anyone want mine when I'm done otherwise it's going on Ebay...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, I use auctionstealer.com, same princible. Some people will get mad, but I say all is fair in WAR! :D

-Chris

·
Registered
294 Posts
I do the same stuff but manually. I have been winning auctions for many years now by placing bids the last 5 seconds. Although I did lose onetime because it was back in the day of dial up and my connection had a burp.

Otherwise I open up several windows.have a price set for each one...then have the main window that I keep refreshing....when it says 10 seconds I submit the bid that will work. As I said I have only lost ONE bid doing this and I have bought hundreds of items off of ebay! :)

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Billy94Z said:
Is it free? or is there one that is free?
Auctionsniper gives you 3 free snipes to sign up, and if you use me as a referral I'll get a few free too... aspendog2k is my ebay ID. Here is the fee schedule

Auction won that ended at $25.00 USD or less $0.25 USD
Auction won that ended between $25.01 and $499.99 USD 1% of final price
Auction won that ended at $500.00 or more $5.00

·
Registered
124 Posts
aspendog said:
I use auctionsniper.com it is awesome. I'm sending this one to out new forum sponsor NaviPlus to have converted. Anyone want mine when I'm done otherwise it's going on Ebay...
Aspen I want it, im here in dallas too so it will be easy trade Ill paypal the funds and pickup from you when you get it back.. *edit* or should I say get your new one back..

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
dreadful said:
Aspen I want it, im here in dallas too so it will be easy trade Ill paypal the funds and pickup from you when you get it back.. *edit* or should I say get your new one back..
Cool, if you are in Dallas we can get together as soon as it is complete

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Nolmscheid said:
I do the same stuff but manually. I have been winning auctions for many years now by placing bids the last 5 seconds. Although I did lose onetime because it was back in the day of dial up and my connection had a burp.

Otherwise I open up several windows.have a price set for each one...then have the main window that I keep refreshing....when it says 10 seconds I submit the bid that will work. As I said I have only lost ONE bid doing this and I have bought hundreds of items off of ebay! :)
I do the same thing Nolmscheid- latest win was a Dell 20.1" widescreen flat panel... the better to see the forum with my dear! (uh, I mean manage spreadsheets)

·
Registered
639 Posts
aspendog said:
Auctionsniper gives you 3 free snipes to sign up, and if you use me as a referral I'll get a few free too... aspendog2k is my ebay ID. Here is the fee schedule

Auction won that ended at $25.00 USD or less $0.25 USD
Auction won that ended between $25.01 and $499.99 USD 1% of final price
Auction won that ended at $500.00 or more $5.00
Not to be dishonest because that would be dishonest....but if you have several e-mail accounts you can set up each account and get 3 free plus refer your main account and get 3 for each you set up. They add up after a while. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts