Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You recently ran a post asking if anyone wanted your rocker covers in carbon fiber. If you are looking for a new product to market please consider these. As you are already in the body kit business it should hopefully be an easy move for you.

These Fender flares (also called "wheel arch moulding") come stock on European and Australian SRT8s but would fit all the 300 body styles. We can't get these in the states and they cost a fortune to ship from Europe and twice as much from AU. If you can price them under $400.00 I think they would sell like crazy.
I promise to buy the first set!

PLEASE consider making these!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just curious but who makes those wheel arches in the 2 pictures?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Patrick M: Just curious but who makes those wheel arches in the 2 pictures?
They are stock on European and Australian model SRTs. To order and get then into the US runs more than $500.00 a corner.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey Grip - How 'bout making some of these!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
:bigok:
Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
I would definately buy a set if grip made them. That is, assuming the price isn't insane. (and nearly $5000 in australia for the chrysler ones is insane).

Edit: and assuming they fit on a 5.7

·
Registered
554 Posts
Got them on my SRT8 here in Oz and they look great.....if I was in the US, I'd be wanting them!!!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Got them on my SRT8 here in Oz and they look great.....if I was in the US, I'd be wanting them!!!
I'm in the US... and I'm wanting them!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wheel Arc Moldings

I do not remember who I bought the trim from (in USA) but they were low $60's or lower for four.

Been on my 08 almost two years now and sure makes me feel better in tight parking.

They only come in Chrome then but other colors to match car would be neat. Since my car is a Heritage full of chrome, they look good to me.

There are two types out there. One doesn't have full rear trim and is a little thicker and only covers 3/4 rear wheel and to me look crumy . Dealers put these on in south Florida.

Mine has full front and back and I remember cost less too.

They go on in 1/2 hour and they say no holes to drill but I put two additional holes in front to be sure.

Hope this what you are asking for.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts