Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys curious on your opinions I finally got my 22's on after struggling with the damn stock jack what a pita but its cool i just couldnt get to my shop to use all my tools I was soo excited to mount them sat. night anyway my ? to you guys is im thinking bout shaving the back of the wheel down so they will tuck in a little more now they are pretty much flush with the wheel well in the front Im running the 22x9.5 +18mm kmc dime and it sits just right but thinking i want it in a little more what do you guys think is it worth it its gonna run me about 150$ for the two fronts would you guys do it I mean if I have a little clearance it would look killer moved in so whatcha guys think?? thanks for the input:fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They said they will do as much as I need or till its safe to stop. They have been doing wheel repair and modification for a long time and they are very well known here in california and esp. the bay area! I just want the wheels to tuck in a little more the standard offset for these wheels looks cool but with all the bagged trucks I use to have i like the front wheels being tucked in you know... thanks for the help!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As sh** just figured it out cant do it! The wheel sits almost againt the spindal arm as it is the couldnt shave off much more than an 1/8 forget it guys thanks tho!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sounds like they know what hey are doing. My guys say 3-5mm is still in the safe zone. 18 offset should be in a tad more than the usual 22's. Are you going to be using air suspension?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prolly just use a pro kit i only really wanna close the gap off about an 1inch no bags on this one i drive it daily. Just gonna get a pro kit i guess im gonna thro some pics up later tonight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts