Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to have a silver touring but i just get my hemi today ...i love it...any comments are welcome...be easy:cool: :cool:

i will post better pics later

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and your car looks great!How much of a drop you have looks pretty low.Pics look good already.
TO BE HONEST I DON'T KNOW WHAT DROP I HAVE ALL I DID WAS CHANGES MY 22S FROM ONE CAR TO THE OTHER ONE...I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR..THANK YOU

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Nice upgrade you accomplished! Keep it shining like that!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
the car looks great....congrats on your HEMI. If you're looking for performance mods you need to grab the diablo..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the car looks great....congrats on your HEMI. If you're looking for performance mods you need to grab the diablo..
thank you..i'm already thinking about performance but i don't know anything about this cars..i drive srt-4 all my life..but well i hope you guys help me with all my questions

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
thank you..i'm already thinking about performance but i don't know anything about this cars..i drive srt-4 all my life..but well i hope you guys help me with all my questions
That's what we are all here for! Congratulations on the purchase of your 'upgrade'! The car looks great just as it is.

bruno

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what we are all here for! Congratulations on the purchase of your 'upgrade'! The car looks great just as it is.

bruno
THANK YOU BRUNO

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Welcome to "The Family"......
You're gonna love that HEMI..
Stan

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
you'll find all your answers here as I did. Do some searching on this forum on the BEST MODS and you'll learn a ton. Good luck

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
am I missing something here,It might be your US sunshine or something,or your camera work is tripping my mind but from silver to black n brown,it just doesnt make sense,help me out here.Too many colours n shades,silver is silver is silver no matter what light the camera see's,or do I need therapy.lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
am I missing something here,It might be your US sunshine or something,or your camera work is tripping my mind but from silver to black n brown,it just doesnt make sense,help me out here.Too many colours n shades,silver is silver is silver no matter what light the camera see's,or do I need therapy.lol
HAHAHAHA... THE FIRTS CAR IS SILVER AND IT WAS THE TOURING..BUT THE SECOND ONE IS MY NEW 300C WITH IS BLACK BUT SOME OF THE PICS CAME UP LIKE THAT BC THEY WERE TAKEN WITH A PHONE AND YEAH THERE WAS A LOT OF SUN..I LIVE IN FLORIDA...DO THAT HELP YOU....HAHAHAHA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts