Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my names Marty
I live in Melbourne Australia, and im in the process of purchasing my first 300c
At this point im Buying a Black 06' 3.5 with sunroof

I really wanted a CRD but there isnt that many floating around with the options i want and im definitely not waiting 3 months to get a new one!

Would love to hear from anyone that knows anything about common problems and things to look for with the 3.5 models
This is my first Chrysler, i have a bit of a car collection but its nothing flash just yet!

cheers guys!

Marty

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here... many will stop by shortly and welcome you..

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hey guys, my names Marty
I live in Melbourne Australia, and im in the process of purchasing my first 300c
At this point im Buying a Black 06' 3.5 with sunroof

I really wanted a CRD but there isnt that many floating around with the options i want and im definitely not waiting 3 months to get a new one!

Would love to hear from anyone that knows anything about common problems and things to look for with the 3.5 models
This is my first Chrysler, i have a bit of a car collection but its nothing flash just yet!

cheers guys!

Marty

Welcome to the forum Marty, its always good to have another Melbournian on board. Goodluck with the purchase of the 300c.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Marty. Congratulations on your upcoming purchase. We tend to get far more members from your area a little bit later while the rest of us Yanks are sleeping. Please check out your own dedicated forum as well because the Aussies do have it all together when it comes to sharing, caring, and meeting!

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/australia-forum/

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Hey Marty! Welcome to the forum from another Melbournian. Make sure you check out the Aussie section to keep up to date with drive days and meet and greets.:)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Marty, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Loads of helpful people on here and quite a scene going "down under" with your local members. But give us a look in at the http://www.300cforums.com/forums/european-diesel-powered-300-models/ - the European and Diesel Powered pages. The spec of your car is nearer to the European than the N American - and we are a pretty harmless lot. The highlight at the moment is actually comparing heights and weights (of owners) We must have led deprived childhoods or something. :)
Cheers John

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Marty,
Ifi understand correctlyyou are still looking for a 300C? Over here in Perth they have recently started 'drive away' actions on the new MY2007 300C's (or rather they are going to somwhere this week). Drive away as in the RRP price will be your drive away price. Although (according to the dealer I spoke with and bought my Hemi from) they were now starting to offer this deal on the diesels first, they would sell the Hemis with the same deal as well.

So, if your budget is up to it you may want to check out on the new (but MY2007) 300C's ....

Then again, you may already have ordered one by now ;-)

Cheers,
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts