Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ibnil gahba rambo t left us out and concentrating on white people.. 65 year old farting machine thinks he owns this site and has the rite to hurt our feelings...

lets find our own home guys.. hey lets put 1 kd each pay some one in hawali to make us a site

·
Administrator
23,423 Posts
ibnil gahba rambo t left us out and concentrating on white people.. 65 year old farting machine thinks he owns this site and has the rite to hurt our feelings...

lets find our own home guys.. hey lets put 1 kd each pay some one in hawali to make us a site
Easy bucko. NO ONE is left out. Do you expect me to make a plea in every forum?

Don't forget there are entries from your region in this thing. How about supporting them.

Bernie

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you did make a plea in every other forum..:cussing:

im out

:squintfin

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts

you did make a plea in every other forum..:cussing:
im out

:squintfin
Camel XTC-R,
I’m sorry to see that you personally feel left out of being notified of the voting in the Overseas Forum. In all fairness to Rambit, he has done an incredible job maintaining a reasonable and balanced Calendar Contest throughout the whole process.

To take what you perceive as an intentional racial hurt and then post it publicly on this forum is so out of character from the values and standards that exists on the 300c Forums. I believe that Rambit never intended to hurt anyone with this contest. Yes, he did post several reminder voting threads for the European Region and I would hope that you would acknowledge that included your area as well. Other than the European and Aussie Region, Rambit did not make Calendar voting posts in other regions.

The derogatory comment about Rambit is uncalled for and you certainly are welcomed to leave and form your own site as stated. As a Calendar Contest judge, I have done my best to stay out of the contest threads so as not to appear jaded or easily influenced.

I can’t speak for the rest of the Overseas Forum members nor should you. I am saddened to see that your thread is the only negative post and can only hope you will see this non-intentional oversight with different eyes. I value each and every contributing forum member.

Respectfully,
bruno

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
The derogatory comment about Rambit is uncalled for and you certainly are welcomed to leave and form your own site as stated...
I couldn't agree more, Bruno.

...lets find our own home guys...
Great idea!!

Camel, evidentally you have NO IDEA of the incredible amount of work and effort that Rambit has so generously put into the Calendar project. You should be ashamed of your immature and ignorant comments and offer an immediate and full apology to Rambit.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Sir, you are way out of order.

Rambit does this community service for no personal benefit and only for the benefit of 300CForums members globally.

I recommend that you provide Rambit with an apology. Either that or go and set up your own site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts