Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passin' by thought I'd pul in for a coffee and natter with my good ole boy's,,,,
S how's the family doing?

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Derek, good to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you and your business is progressing and the family all OK. Most of the names you knew are still around and doing well. Our New Lanark meeting seemed to go down very well and the meal was great!! Plans are already afoot for another meeting next year. Keep an eye on the forum and if you are free PLEASE join us.
Cheers John

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi Derek

Great to see you on here again, how are you doing. What are you smoking these days?

As John says, the New Lanark meet was great. Really good to put names to faces.

I must get round to doing that dual tail light mod we were talking about!

Hope all is ok with you. Cheers, Just

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi guys,
The Nitro was collected from Head office last month and for a guy who loathes 4x4 it truly honestly is a great wee thing drives so nicely Trev was spot on!
I myself still have the Saab 9-5 Aero and though invisible and small is serving me very well.
Company? well after a false start Feb 07 and a re-start Mar 08, things are finally "feeling" right in that in this Credit crunch" shocked world we are winning orders and have secured £400K in the orderbook with a similar amout promised so we are on budget and,,,,a UK wide market exclusive Advertising campaign is about to be launched (if anyone here has designed magazine adverts Man, I really need a favour please pm me!)
So I can plan forward slightly. I DO! have a distant plan brewing and all I will say is watch this space guys!
I will try to attend the Scottish meet next year however,,,,

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
glad to hear you're on the up Derek,you'll be getting another "C" then ay??.lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad to hear you're on the up Derek,you'll be getting another "C" then ay??.lol
Never say never,,,,,,,,,,,

That hinges on the next list from CCUK and my ability to secure around £1m work by Christmas :cool:

so, no pressure then,,,,,

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
piece of p1ss for you.lmao

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hi Derek, good to see your getting on well.

Fingers crossed you hit that £1m target :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have owned and driven almost everything I have wanted from Corvettes and Trans Am's to Triumphs and Saab's but one of the most memorable is still my 300C Hemi for so many reasons
I miss it dreadfully for a grown man it's like a girlfriend you loved and dumped you! and you want her back?
Well I plan on trying to do just that, maybe never again with a Hemi but a 300C so I will stick around and help out contribute and sit on the side lines till I am summonsed from the bench to play again:fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Cheerio and good luck with your dream of returning to 300 happiness! Will it be a Crd this time?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I go new then yes as we only have the 3.0 V6 CRD and the SRT8, if secondhand, I wouldn't like to speculate on what my "sources" would find for me at the time, but as prices here in the UK are at best, weak on large engined cars, I may go out and be a naughty non-ecologist,,,,,

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
thats my boy,if the SRT8 was out when I bought mine(2005) I would have definately have had one,but I couldnt wait

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey Derek, good to hear things are looking better. SRT-8 + LPG...... now, that'd be FUN! lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Derek, good to hear things are looking better. SRT-8 + LPG...... now, that'd be FUN! lol.
The very thought had crossed my mind Brian,,,,,,,,,
Hope the Hemi is running well for you?

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's running brilliant thanks mate, no issues as yet..... a slight touch of corrosion on the front wheels at the centre caps but I'm waiting to see if the rears develop rather than make 2 trips! Still get the occasional touch of shimmy when braking at 70mph+ but I'm thinking it's more down to irregular pad material build-up on the discs as everything else checks out fine.
Am I glad I bought it? YES!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Badger,check your TRE's and/or steering rack for play,I'm on my 3rd rack,its a weakness,the 2nd rack only lasted 6 weeks,my warranty runs out in november,my car's gonna get the massivelly big once over in october I can tell you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts