Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after watching this forum for a few months I put my money down on a 300C. Collect next wekend, can't wait.

Unfortunately too late to make the Lanark meeting but maybe we'll organise something more accessible to us southerners sometime!

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Well after watching this forum for a few months I put my money down on a 300C. Collect next wekend, can't wait.

Unfortunately too late to make the Lanark meeting but maybe we'll organise something more accessible to us southerners sometime!

Welcome to the forum **** and goodluck with your new ride.:arms:

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
welcome to the forums mate from the Midlands,see you in the Euro section

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Put it this way - I think you would have enjoyed the meeting as certainly everyone there seemed to. A couple of photos will be up on the European & Diesel pages this evening and a link to my website to view the better part of a 100 other photos will be given very soon. Then there is always next year!!!
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase of your 300c. I have no doubt your excitement is growing as the weekend closes in.

Hope you will get many opportunities to join up with your fellow countrymen/women for some meet and greets!

bruno

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys.

We collected the car yesterday and she's a dream. But then I got to reading the manual to find out about some of the controls etc....and saw that they've given me the one for the 06 SRT8 with some slightly different switches and no reference to the CRD engine. I'll sort that with the dealer but in the meantime found most of the answers so far right here on the forum!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
you have a SRT8?thats some serious sh1t you're driving,go easy on the throttle.lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, I have a diesel. They just gave me the wrong manual, no info on the diesel engine at all, or even instructions on wheel changing!

And petrol service schedules, lubricants..all different.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Congratulations on getting delivery of the car - they got it right on one page of the manual - "There is a wheel on each corner" - and that's about it. You will love the diesel - especially the power.
Cheers John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts