Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Cynthia. I just bought a 2007 300C and I love it! So far i've changed the grill and put 22 inch wheels and low profile tires on it. I am wanting to lower it now, but am not sure how I should go about it. I was told Eibach now has adjustable coil over struts. I'm also thinking of maybe having it bagged. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Cynthia, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are well on your way to modding your 300. Be sure and post some pictures when you get a chance. Don't know much about lowering the car so I'll let others chime in on that.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Hi, my name is Cynthia. I just bought a 2007 300C and I love it! So far i've changed the grill and put 22 inch wheels and low profile tires on it. I am wanting to lower it now, but am not sure how I should go about it. I was told Eibach now has adjustable coil over struts. I'm also thinking of maybe having it bagged. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the forum!! Any photos of your ride? Some of the other guys and girls should give you information on the Eibach stuff but I wanted to welcome you.:fing02: :fing02:

Moose.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes! I'll have pics up soon...

·
Banned
651 Posts
hello Cynthia, greetings from Napa. Eibach def produces good products, go with bags so you can adjust your ride highth. I installed the Eibach sportline kit 2 weeks ago and scraping on driveways has become a way of life now.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome Cynthia from San Diego. I have the Eibach Pro Kit, Springs, Struts and Dampers. I love it. Bagging is great but is also probably 2-3 x the cost of the Eibach.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Cynthia and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You share the same name as our good friend T8STY-1 - yes another Cynthia but boy is she a live wire. Hang around here and you will almost certainly bump into her. Continue to enjoy your car and enjoy your time on this forum.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME Cynthia from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
welcome welcome welcome welcome, girls in 300's are always welcome welcome welcome

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, caligirl! Nice mods you have already selected. It would be best for you visit the suspension thread to get a variety of suggestions for possible lowering. Keep up the good modding!

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Two words.... bag it!

Welcome aboard! Glad to add you to the crazy crew here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ended up getting the Eibach adjustable coil overs, which to start I have at 1.7 lower in the front and 2.0 in the back. I'll see how this works out for me. So far, so good. No rubbing or scrapping so far...Thanks again for all the welcomes and advice!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
p.s. I took before and after pics, so I'll try to get them on here today.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey flossin22s,
I have a Mustang as well...It's a 2007 GT California Special.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope...
Different cars for different things/reasons!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts