Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just purchased a 2006 300C SRT8 with all the options...this is an amazing car of which I used this site to do much of my research on this car. You guys/gals are very thorough and insightful. I hope I can find fellow SRT8 members in Tampa florida

:grouphug:

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome smeadows! Lots of people here are from Florida. I wish I was especially now. Look after those oranges for us poor unfortunates who have to rely on you so we don't get scurvy while we freeze in the dark. Speaking of dark, welcome to the Dark Side. That's what it's called when you get into an SRT8!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of good stuff on here... and even better people!

Glad to add you to the crew!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate the welcome, again this is an awsome site. I've already got some good info i.e the coolant issue, that was the first thing I looked at when I checked out the car... it need the coolant flushed but I had to get the car. A 2006 with 14K miles and a clean carfax was hard to pass for $29K

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Appreciate the welcome, again this is an awsome site. I've already got some good info i.e the coolant issue, that was the first thing I looked at when I checked out the car... it need the coolant flushed but I had to get the car. A 2006 with 14K miles and a clean carfax was hard to pass for $29K
Sounds good and when you get sick of the brake dust and squeal give us a holler!!! We'll send you over to DaveZ for a Posi Quiet fix.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I see you are already being well looked after by some of our members - enjoy your new car and enjoy the forum.
Cheers John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts