Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 300 Touring, and I have been trying to get my HID I bought from mobileHID, and I can't seem to get power to the bulb. The Ballast are getting hot, they also sent me a cancellor, and I can't get the 8K to work, but as soon as I put the OEM bulb back in. The light works. I am wondering if Chrsyler has done something to stop ppl from changing out their oem lights to HID. If possbile and someone live in the Houston Area, please give me a call @ 281-948-3264. I live out in Katy, Texas. Thanks.

Mike Pitman

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have just bought a 300 Touring, and I have been trying to get my HID I bought from mobileHID, and I can't seem to get power to the bulb. The Ballast are getting hot, they also sent me a cancellor, and I can't get the 8K to work, but as soon as I put the OEM bulb back in. The light works. I am wondering if Chrsyler has done something to stop ppl from changing out their oem lights to HID. If possbile and someone live in the Houston Area, please give me a call @ 281-948-3264. I live out in Katy, Texas. Thanks.

Mike Pitman
Mike, welcome to the forum. I live in Katy Texas too. Not only that, I know a lot about these lights because my company imports HID kits. I will send you a text message, call me in the morning.

I also invite you to join SpaceCityLX, the local houston area lx car club. it's free to join.

talk to you in the morning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a bunch. I had the windows tinted yesterday, but waiting on the approval for the tires and wheels. Hey, do you have that guys info for the smoke tail light? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thanks a bunch. I had the windows tinted yesterday, but waiting on the approval for the tires and wheels. Hey, do you have that guys info for the smoke tail light? Thanks.
sorry for the delay in reading this post. yes, i sent you his info via TXT MSG. hope you got it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea, I got them working thanks to Rob. Great job Rob. I added the tail lights today. It's all starting to come together. Now the next step is convert fogs to HID.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Yea, I got them working thanks to Rob. Great job Rob. I added the tail lights today. It's all starting to come together. Now the next step is convert fogs to HID.
HID fogs....hmmmm, i know a guy.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts