Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP.....I had driver HID turning pink so ordered 12k HALO bulbs. I saw nothing saying they would not be compatible. After installing this light had beautiful blue hue. Then...turned on again and nothing. Figuring not to screw with electrical on my 300C I took car to my mechanic. They ruled bad ballast and replaced. Passenger side HALO bulb now installed too. Drove care away with HALO, new ballast on driver side, and original ballast on passenger (you know what's next). My passenger bulb went out and mechanic says bad ballast. Replaced passenger ballast and HALO on passenger side worked...both HALO with new ballast working.

After a week both bulbs went out...I think drivers then passenger. Took back to mechanic and he called around to Chrysler shops was told put OEM HID bulbs back in. We did this. Obviously Hala St are out.

How do I fix my headlights not that I am nearly 1k invested? Are ballast bad and would replacing fix this problem?

Any help please!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
check out hid help please dated 03/21/2011 in the lighting forum you could have a bad lighting control module both ballast are controlled by it. i always disconnect the battery when i due any elec. type maint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts