Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running these lights in their highbeams or reverse lights?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Anybody running these lights in their highbeams or reverse lights?
WOW HID's for reverse..... that would be something to see... and believe me you would see it!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i have many friends who are running high beam HIDS. the only problem...ballasts take a few seconds to warm up an light, so if you like to "flash" your high beams....i don't recommend HIDs.

at a recent Meet & Greet we had a Starscan out and many of us enabled the fogs to stay on with the high beams.....talk about bright. the guys running high/low/fog HIDs are bright!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How come? I drive with dark tint and backing up in areas without good lighting can be difficult. Plus its cheaper then a rear view camera setup!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
most guys on HID planet are ****s...hid's in the reverse lights are not practical

Another instance that happens to me alot up here in the northeast is when I get stuck in the snow.

I am usually about 3/4 the way up my 800'+ driveway that I get stuck on our hill and have to back down it, in the snow, with out hitting any of the rocks or trees, or driving off the embankment and flipping my car.

HID's would make a WORLD of difference here.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Another instance that happens to me alot up here in the northeast is when I get stuck in the snow.

I am usually about 3/4 the way up my 800'+ driveway that I get stuck on our hill and have to back down it, in the snow, with out hitting any of the rocks or trees, or driving off the embankment and flipping my car.

HID's would make a WORLD of difference here.
in your case id say yes, but every day city driving ..waiting for the hids to turn on and the bulbs to warm up, blinding people with bright bulbs all the hazards it might cause.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts