Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have 2 HID upgrade kits that I am currently selling. They were only on my car for approximately 3 months and about 2500 miles/50 hrs of burn time. They look and work great, I just got factory HID headlamps so I no longer need these since they wont fit my cars headlamps.

Here is the website where I bought them from to get all the info you could need:
http://www.hid-sin.com/index.html

This sale is for 2 Genesis 6000k kits
1-6000K low beam kit
1-6000k 9145 fog light kit

Harnesses for all 4 ballasts.

These kits were over $200 each when I purchased them, I am looking to get $250 for both kits (I will pay priority shipping anywhere in US) or shoot me a PM and make me an offer!!!!

Rhese are not the cheap Chinese made kits you get on ebay that will burn out in 2 weeks or just not work at all on you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are these specific to the 300, or will they work on a Charger?
Plug-n-play, no flikering, right? Thanks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as I know...chargers have the same exact bulb setup as the 300...just different housings.

This is for all 4 lights, the 2 low beams, and the 2 fogs....dont want to split em up at this time.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
its tough to sell HIDs with the prices elsewhere...regardless good luck on the sale!
Yep.............

Gotta take a hit bro......today you can buy 4 brand new quality kits for the price ur asking.....

Just helpin u out.......Go $150-$175 and u should sell

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well so far the only offers I have gotten are $100 or $75 for both kits...I'm not selling that low, but I am willing to hear reasonable offers for em.

·
Registered
305 Posts
This setup will work for a 06' 300 Touring? bulbs and everything included?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes everything is included, 4 bulbs, 4 ballasts, 4 wiring harness...was told will work for all LX platform cars to upgrade the standard halogens

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is probably a SCAM!

sold...thank you
They may be sold but I never recieved them!!! I paid for these HIDS on June 26th and not only have I not recieved them yet but 'Willy723' will not return any of my emails to even help clarify or rectify the situation.

Anyone know how I can get in touch with this seller?:banghead:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
HIDGATE on ebay all day long... 140ish for 2 kits shipped 2 day. It is what it is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.