Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the month of October we are offering Brand New HID conversion kits w/ 1 yr warranty for $165 shipped! Bi-Xenon kits available for additional cost!

HID Xenon kit includes:
2- High Quality Ballast
2- Xenon Bulbs
2- Frams
6- Zip-ties
1- Set screws
1- Instruction
1- guarantee card.

Product has a One year warranty.

Product models we offer: H1 H3 H4 H4(Bi-xenon) H7 H8 H9 H10 H11 H13 H13(Bi-xenon) 9004 9005 9005(Bi-xenon) 9006 9007 9007(Bi-xenon) D2S D2R D2C D1S 880 881 898 899 893

Color Temperature: 3000k,4300k,5000k,6000k,8000k,10000k,12000k, 15000k, pink, green.

E-mail: [email protected] for any info!

·
Banned
213 Posts
1. why are they so cheap?
2. How much were they before the special?
3. how much extra is bi?

·
Banned
213 Posts
if I install these will my automatic highbeam system still work properly?
do you have HID's for fogs?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if I install these will my automatic highbeam system still work properly?
do you have HID's for fogs?

are you referring to automatic headlight turn on like when it turns dark? if that's what you mean then yes it will still work

yes, these kits will work for fogs as well

·
Registered
613 Posts
are they plug in play or do they require the resistor to be added for vehicles that are equipped with EVIC.

·
Banned
213 Posts
are you referring to automatic headlight turn on like when it turns dark? if that's what you mean then yes it will still work

yes, these kits will work for fogs as well
im referring to

Known as SmartBeam(TM), the system uses a microprocessor and tiny camera-on-a-chip to automatically turn your high beams on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.

I thought you needed a different bulb for fogs? do you have detailed instructions for install? and also the EVIC question the other guy had...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im referring to

Known as SmartBeam(TM), the system uses a microprocessor and tiny camera-on-a-chip to automatically turn your high beams on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions.

I thought you needed a different bulb for fogs? do you have detailed instructions for install? and also the EVIC question the other guy had...
as far as smartbeam, i have no experience with this system, neither does my supplier... as far as fogs go, you would need a set for your fogs, and a set for your headlights. and I am finding out about evic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts