Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a trailer hitch for my 2007 Chy 300C.
I want to haul small stuff (ex. pine straw, cooler, 400 to 600 pound stuff, etc..)

On most hidden trailer hitches you can still see the small, black, square receiver if you remove the ball mount. I want a hitch that you can not see nothing if you remove the ball and ball mount.

I saw a 300C which had a very good hidden hitch. The hitch reciever appear to be mounted behind the rear bumper and facing downward. The ball mount was inserted upward into the trailer hitch reciever. The ball mount was bent at 90 degrees so it would extend out the rear of the car under the bumper by 3 to 5 inches. The ball was attached at the end of the ball mount. Once you pull out the pin to remove the ball mount everything disappears....NICE...

Have anyone seem or know who makes this hitch? :pat:

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Did you find that vertical type trailer hitch receiver for your 300c? I had one on my 09 300 touring a few years ago. I now have a 2010 300c and nobody anywhere can get me the same type of hitch. Im losing my mind because I know they are or were available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I believe you are looking for this?
ahk-autoshop.de/chrysler/chrysler-300c/chrysler-300c-Limousine-01-04-/anhaengerkupplung-abnehmbar-chrysler-300c-8066

I don not know if they are compatible to US - Standards ... but they are made by a company called Westfalia

woolie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts