Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just following up on this
spoke with James [300C-CRD] last week re our Tuning Box unit fitted on his 300CRD
he is very happy with both performance and economy
and he said to send him a 'pm' if you want more info
or you can send me a 'pm' and i will give you his mobile number

Steve

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've been in plenty of fast petrol cars but not a diesel car. I've gotta get around to going for a spin in one some time. Good work guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
see what i can arrange 'motorhead'
our tuning box on the 300CRD gives a very nice increase in power and heaps of torque
stock 160 kw and 510 nm torque
HIFLO 198 kw and 580 nm torque

our kits on the Ford F series diesel 7.3 lire powerstroke give unreal power increases an additional 75 HP and 200 ft lb Torque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
From all reports I have received the results on these units is excellent and outstanding "bang for your buck".

Not only performance boost but amazingly better fuel economy in real world driving (don't exploit that extra power all the time :nono:).

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Just to confirm what Steve was saying, I am very happy with the "box". A round trip to Sydney at the Easter weekend, averaging 7.8 liter/100 km, including some city driving. Have been driving with the "box" fitted for so long now, can't remember what was it like without it, but definitely more enjoyable than before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts