Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Found the board last night. Glad to see there are many of us. We have two 2005 300Cs, one silver and the other is cool vanilla. The silver is base c and the vanilla has the satellite, side air bags, and back up assist. We havent had a chance to get the windows tinted yet but they are the envy of the neighborhood.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hers is. Not quite sure why my father in law and I raced em three times and each time hers won by a half a length. Both of us were in 'd'.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Two300Cs said:
Hers is. Not quite sure why my father in law and I raced em three times and each time hers won by a half a length. Both of us were in 'd'.
Did your FIL also drive your car and you drive the other. Perhaps the FIL know the secrets to drag racing and has a very quick reaction time. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might be on to something...he used to race his el camino at the track. We will switch and see. More to follow.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Two300Cs said:
Hi everyone,
Found the board last night. Glad to see there are many of us. We have two 2005 300Cs, one silver and the other is cool vanilla. The silver is base c and the vanilla has the satellite, side air bags, and back up assist. We havent had a chance to get the windows tinted yet but they are the envy of the neighborhood.
Welcome to the forum and congrats!
I got a little confused when I first saw your post with MY avatar! There is room for 7 cars on my driveway so you can keep my avatar and I'll take your 2 C's in trade.... whaddaya say??

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to the forum TWO300Cs.

I also have 2 C's so I know what your feelings are as well as for your neighbors. Enjoy them.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome to the Family

WELCOME Two300C's to the 300/300C Family, yall will find this forum quite informative and full of Great People!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have shared your comments with my wife and she is blown away by how large the forum is. She still walks around the house saying " That thing got a HEMI, mine does"

HEMEEE: I will change it as soon as I figure out how to shrink my image. I like my C;s too much Im not trading. :)

HERMINIO: Its crazy I tell you people stop and take pictures ring the door bell and ask if they can pose with them. They are like famous movie stars. Last week while out to dinner we came out to find two couples window shopping our cars. We joined them for a few minutes answering questions and such even posed for a phone pic. Crazy I tell you.

ANGI300C: Thank you very much. I can tell already its pretty cool. :D

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Two300Cs, you didn't have to delete your avatar, I was just funnin' with ya! Besides, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :D ENJOY!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats. So, when you two go out which do you take? :confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok my FIL and I had some fun this evening. We raced eight times switching cars, turning on and off the ESP, and the winner is HER C. Out of eight times hers won seven by an average half or full length, (he got a good jump on the light). The only thing we could come up with was that somehow her electronic settings must be set differtent. She had a computer update the first week we had the cars. Other than that Im outa guesses.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Two300Cs said:
HEMEEE: I will change it as soon as I figure out how to shrink my image. I like my C;s too much Im not trading. :)
:D
Hey Two300Cs, I resized your pic for your avatar 'cuz you made me feel bad that you stopped using my avatar and never replaced it... didn't mean to hurt your feelers!! ;) The original pic quality wasn't great so this is so-so. If you get a higher res pic I'll help you out again...

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HEMEEE said:
Hey Two300Cs, I resized your pic for your avatar 'cuz you made me feel bad that you stopped using my avatar and never replaced it... didn't mean to hurt your feelers!! ;) The original pic quality wasn't great so this is so-so. If you get a higher res pic I'll help you out again...
Thank you very much. You are da best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts