Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays to all you Hemi heads. Every one needs to get something for their car. Got mine a remote start. Regardless, have a Happy Holiday season and only patch rubber when you are sober.

Bob

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm getting my baby a radio upgrade to the 6 disc changer radio (Dealer installed upgrade!) XM upgrade possibly this summer!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
rdmac said:
Happy Holidays to all you Hemi heads. Every one needs to get something for their car. Got mine a remote start. Regardless, have a Happy Holiday season and only patch rubber when you are sober.Bob
Happy Holidays to you as well!

I already got myself the Borla exhaust for Christmas. I think I'll get myself the Eibach springs for New Years. Hmmm, I wonder if I should get myself something nice and shiny for Valentines day? Wheels maybe?

It's a good thing my wife doesn't read this forum!;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I didn't want my C to hear about this and feel left out. I ordered her the tinted windows for Christmas - 38% non-metallic Lumar (installer recommended non-metallic due to Nav reception).

·
Registered
333 Posts
My dad was out from the East Coast to visit his new grandson. He too loved the car and noticed everyone checking her out.

He turned to me on one of our trips out-n-about, "you should get a good set of pipes on this ride."

I said, "Huh?"

He said, "You know, exhaust pipes. My 'vette had a good set that made it sound mean. Right now, your car looks mean but you can't hear it."

I guess the 'Clause is going to have to do some last minute shopping!

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
catchMEifUcan said:
My dad was out from the East Coast to visit his new grandson. He too loved the car and noticed everyone checking her out.

He turned to me on one of our trips out-n-about, "you should get a good set of pipes on this ride."

I said, "Huh?"

He said, "You know, exhaust pipes. My 'vette had a good set that made it sound mean. Right now, your car looks mean but you can't hear it."

I guess the 'Clause is going to have to do some last minute shopping!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Congrats on the new little one, your Pops sounds pretty cool! Reminded me of a funny story- We were in Laughlin, NV to visit the grandkids last year and I pulled up at my granddaughter's softball game in my "arrest-me-red" Corvette (pre-C). One of her friends said "Oh my Gawd, your Gramma drives a Corvette?" When I was walking up I heard the girl say to my granddaughter "She doesn't look like any Gramma I ever saw" and my granddaughter replied "she doesn't act like one either". Ah yes, that was a very GOOD day!

Hope Santa brings you a good set of pipes... if not, hit 'Grampa' up, it was his idea!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts