Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about coincidences! I hope he reads this but, I would like to thank Corey, owner of the 300c 'Barbie Edition', for changing out my struts while at the Car Spa in Irvine!

His beautiful C with the huge glass top pulled up to get some dings removed that got that way at car show. Go figure....

Anyway, we were chatting about all kinds of things such as damages to our vehicles when he happened to mention he had to replace his hood struts when his hood flew up while the car was being driven...long story.

I had the bright idea to ask him if he could replace mine for me while we were waiting on our vehicles. With just a little screwdriver, it took him all of maybe 3 minutes, lol! Seeing how well the new struts work, I realize mine must have been going bad for some time.

Good luck with your future life, Corey! I'm excited for you.
bruno

Here is the photo I took of Corey's Barbie Edition at the 2007 Spring Festival:

BTW, this vehicle is For Sale!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Wow, you didn't waste any time. I told ya someone would be more than pleased to help you out. No more lumpy head!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, you didn't waste any time. I told ya someone would be more than pleased to help you out. No more lumpy head!!!

Bernie
I believed you, but, who would have expected it to happen at the Car Spa! Plus, Corey's not even registered to attend this year's event. That's kind of sad...

My scalp is a little sore and still had a knot but it's healing just fine.

bruno

·
Registered
818 Posts
Oooh I saw that 300C Barbie Edition on the Freeway ramp to the 5 from the 605 a few weeks back. Sweet Ride!! I'll say it gets alot of attention hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts