Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 26th July is the Mopar Nats at Sants-Pod and if anybody going I hope to run the 1/4 mile in the high 7 seconds !! PAT

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I promise I will post a video and the official time slip from Santa-Pod Raceway . I am deeply offended and a small part of me has died inside that you doubt me , have I ever told a lie on here ? PAT

·
Registered
893 Posts
high 7's is a good benchmark to go for but how do you plan on getting traction. i am curious.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My plan is to sit in the back and hang on to the steering wheel for dear life !!!! PAT

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
That's nearly half the time of a stock one!!! How are you gonna do it?? You'll need at least 1700hp to run that

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
I prefer a 1000lbs of bricks in the boot for traction purposes when I race.... never thought of sitting in the back! I know lots of people just lower air pressure as well, personally I'm going to let all the air out for maximum grip on my next run...imagine the traction!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
I hope to run the 1/4 mile in the high 7 seconds too.....but thats why you shouldnt rely on hope

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
I run 6's in the 1/4 . It's the other 6 that seem to kill my times

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope to run the 1/4 mile in the high 7 seconds too.....but thats why you shouldnt rely on hope
Do you fancy a bit of a side bet on it, for a few quid Bill ?

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Well,that's pretty obvious he's not using a C. What will you be using Pat?

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
What are we all over this for? My skateboard goes 9's... don't see how a 7 with a Hemi with flat tires isn't possible...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Have a great time Pat :wave:

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Notice PAT doesn't say what he will be using to get a 7 (its not going to be in a 300C LOL)
Well spotted Petman . I booked and payed for , a long way off but a bit nervous all ready ! I like the wheel in the back so you can pretend you are driving . I know you have some dam fast street cars in the US , but after its done not that many people in the UK can say they have gone that fast . Also I may be carpping myself but the way I look at it , I will only be crapping myself for just over 7 seconds .Santa Pod Raceway - 2 Seater Dragster

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts