Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or has replaced all the HOSES and TUBING in your engine bay with Silicone?
I would like to change all my HOSES and TUBINGS to SILICONE BLUE, but don't know how to gather all the measurements/sizes for everything, has anyone did this already?
For example I know the BT Catch Can hoses are 1/2 inch so I found the follwing:
Silicone Vacuum Tubing (1/2" 13mm) in Blue, but I need the information for all other HOSES/TUBINGS, ie. Radiator overflow tubing, the AFE Stage II hose and all the other various hoses and tubings. I have seen the the SAMCO Silicone HOSES for the radiator but all the other tubes and hoses measurements.

Thanks....:)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.........

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Anyone know or has replaced all the HOSES and TUBING in your engine bay with Silicone?
I would like to change all my HOSES and TUBINGS to SILICONE BLUE, but don't know how to gather all the measurements/sizes for everything, has anyone did this already?
Silicone Vacuum Tubing (1/2" 13mm) in Blue, but I need the information for all other HOSES/TUBINGS, ie. Radiator overflow tubing, the AFE Stage II hose and all the other various hoses and tubings. I have seen the the SAMCO Silicone HOSES for the radiator but all the other tubes and hoses measurements.

The Afe's is the same as billet oil catch can (1/2 inch). Pm Moose, I believe he changed all his hoses to silicone.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hello,

Did you find all the measurements? I was thinking of doing the same thing. Thank you 🙏😀

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hello,

Did you find all the measurements? I was thinking of doing the same thing. Thank you 🙏😀
This post is twelve years old, and I don't think you'll get a response from the OP, as he hasn't been seen here for ten years.

Today both HPS and Mishimoto offer silicone hose kits, at least for the 5.7 cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts