Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out im pretty sure im the only one around with this mod- nobody can touch it- i was gonna do lambos, 24's, n full phantom kit but this is much more subtle. let me know what you think.

heres a better angle:

Theyre actually for sale i havent set an axact price yet cause i wanna get as much as i can for theese beautys but im thinkin around 519.00 orig. sale price 459.00 for the pair. PM me offers

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but is this a joke? It looks like cracked mirrors to me. Matter of fact I'm sure it is. What happened???

Bernie

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking good. I personally dont think you should sell them. With a little light you could have a party in your car.:439: :trink26:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i should probably keep em till SEMA next year, show NOKTURNAL how its done.

i appreciate the sincerety rambit but honestly through absolutley no fault of my own i reversed into a lone fence post, which never would have happened if my wife wouldnt have parked in my spot( you see the way i transfered blame, watch n learn boys watch n learn)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Well, I'm relieved to hear that! Not glad it happened or anything, but I really though you were serious...haha. I'm figuring is this guy on "crack" or something...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Those would work for me!

That's the way I see the world, so maybe those would make it look straight to me again.

You take google checkout??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts