Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

This thread is to see what products you, the members, are interested in. We have access to over 700 different product lines. With 14 warehouses across the country, availability isn't a cause for concern (on most items).

We are Authorized Dealers on every product line we carry so our regular pricing is often right at or many times cheaper than anyone else, including many group-buy prices. Also, every product we carry is backed up with the full manufacturer's warranty. So if you ever have problems with a product purchased from SoCal Motorsports rest assured your investment will be well taken care of.

We do generate group buys on new or "high demand" products starting as low as 5 purchases.

Here are just a few product lines we carry that also make products for the 300C/300:

Borla: Exhaust & Headers
Magnaflow: Exhaust, Headers & X/H-Pipes
Flowmaster: Exhaust & X/H-Pipes
Jet Performance: Custom Burned Chips & Power Programmers
Precision: Billet Grilles (horizontal, mesh, and vertical style grilles)
Stull: Billet Grilles
Trenz: Billet Grilles
Airaid/Poweraid: Air Intake Kits, Premium Air Filters & Throttle Body Spacers
Volant: Air Intake Kits, Premium Air Filters & Exhaust
K&N: Air Intake Kits & Premium Air Filters

If you do not see the brand name listed here just respond to this thread or PM me and we'll get things taken care of.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hearing all of your product opinions soon,

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Welcome John!

With Corsa dragging their feet on the R&D for their system, I'm ready to make a decision between the Borla and Magnaflow catbacks.
I would love to get your pricing on both and any feedback as well.

I'd also like to invite you to attend our next SoCal Meet! It should be a great turnout and a wonderful opportunity for you to meet some of the members and see all the mods they've done, maybe bring some catalogs, flyers, brochures, etc. Heres the info:

Date: Saturday, June 11​
Time: 11:30 am
Place: House of Brews
16903 Algonquin St
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-3812
(714) 377-3893​

We have a thread going which includes a sign-in poll for yes-no-maybe so we can get a headcount, when you get a chance you might want to take a look at that, 3 weeks away and already a good showing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts