Registered
11 Posts
I'm in, e-mail sent.:grouphug:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
15 months and 300 members later......

if you own a 300, charger, magnum, or challenger....we invite you to join the local houston area modern mopar club.

www.spacecitylx.com

forums like this make our club possible, thanks to 300CForums for your support.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
i always enjoy finding this thread again to see how far we've come as a club.

thanks to 300CForums for giving us a platform to talk with owners nationwide. and thanks to the locals in H-Town for making SCLX a great club. our 3 year anniversary is next month and we've got over 580 members registered. wow!

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Good deal brother!

Reactions: stealthsrt8

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Great to see a local club grow!

And - let your members know that all car nuts are welcome here at 3CF - the friendliest car forum on the web :)
NR.... 3CF was the FIRST car forum i ever joined.... it's got me started in this mopar madness and holds a very special place in my heart (and bookmarks).

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Had an awesome time with all the members at the Birthday Bash celebrating our 5th year as an organization. We've grown but we've never forgotten... Members Helping Members. The Cars Bring Us Together, The Members Set Us Apart. It's so much fun to do this Mopar 'Thang with all of you!

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Folks,

As a Houstonian let me recommend this group. Rob and the other officers do an oustanding job and have grown the group tremendously through their superb attitudes and ideas. You'll meet a nice group of people with good ideas and conversation to share.

Thanks, Rob !

Reactions: stealthsrt8

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Seven years later… owners are still gathering to learn and share. Big thanks to members, past and present, who helped us reach this point.

Happy Birthday SCLXfamily!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Eight awesome years connecting and serving local owners!!!!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts