Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site. I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 300C. Is there a way to turn off the ECO mode? When in the ECO mode the engine runs rougher. I am not concerned about economy with this car.

Skip

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
Take it out of OD. There's no programmer available for your car yet and there's no switch to turn it off, either.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Autostick or speeding will remove ECO mode

I am new to this site. I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 300C. Is there a way to turn off the ECO mode? When in the ECO mode the engine runs rougher. I am not concerned about economy with this car.

Skip

Eco will not turn on in when using the autostick mode...also speeds greater than 85 MPH and ECO will not turn on.

These are our only options until the Diablo crew can crack the encryption for the tuner.

Have fun with the new Hemi..welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Congratulations to both of you guys having the new model . We don't get it here in Australia till around June this year and even then they are only going to bring in the V6 at first then faze in the Diesel and the 6.4 at a later date. We will no longer have the 5.7 in Australian models. So Chrysler is dropping the over all price to gain more exposure and increase volume sales. Sorry don't mean to steal your thread.
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
456 Posts
Does the ECO mode use cylinder deactivation?
The ECO comes on when the cylinder deactivation is activated. It's just telling you that you're running on only 4 cylinders and that you're in "economy" mode.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

Skip
When you say the engin runs rougher can you elaborate on that?
If its running rough in eco mode, you definitely should see a dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts