Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to ask a question about an item for sale and it will not let me post in that section. What is up with that. Can't a brother spend some money up in here? just kidding:) Would like to understand

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
You need 10 days asa a member, and 10 posts. Then log out and back in.. may take a bit for the software to catch up.

Looks like you have the time, just need a few more posts. Also, once you get to 10 posts, go to the user control panel and enable PMs in your options. Check under'quick Links' on the menu bar if you don't know the USer CP.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve. Now I understand. By the way my Name is Johnnie but you can call me Gator.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland, Johnnie. Glad that Cueball was able to answer your question. The reason for the 10 days/10 posts rule is to stop people merely joining up to buy or sell stuff - it seems to work too.
Cheers John

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome and yeah i am having the same problem.....but it took me a minute of reading to find the newb section of the rules.....

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Looks like you now have your minimum posts and over 10 days of membership. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

bruno

1 - 6 of 6 Posts