Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

You may already be aware that my 2007 300C goes this week (probably Wednesday). As it is going to ultimately be put in a car auction, I wanted to erase all my recent journeys on the sat nav, and most certainly my "home" location and work locations. I don't want people knowing my life's movements and places I hang out, etc. Trouble is, I cannot figure out how to do it. It certainly doesn't seem straight forward and obvious.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Guys

You may already be aware that my 2007 300C goes this week (probably Wednesday). As it is going to ultimately be put in a car auction, I wanted to erase all my recent journeys on the sat nav, and most certainly my "home" location and work locations. I don't want people knowing my life's movements and places I hang out, etc. Trouble is, I cannot figure out how to do it. It certainly doesn't seem straight forward and obvious.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Go to "Destination Entry" Press Enter>
Go to "Address Book" Press Enter>
Go to "Edit Address" Press Enter>
Highlight the Address you want to delete Press Enter>
Highlight Delete and press enter :wink:

Reactions: Belcher

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great thanks. Yeh true it will be on the V5 but I just want it to be a clean slate. It's mostly the other stuff tbh like my daughter at Uni, etc. you can never be too careful these days :)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Forgot and was going to ask before yours isn't the silver one parked up in front of an house just passed the Texaco garage on the A449 coming in from the Malvern end is it? Seen it plenty of times on my way into Worcester.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot and was going to ask before yours isn't the silver one parked up in front of an house just passed the Texaco garage on the A449 coming in from the Malvern end is it? Seen it plenty of times on my way into Worcester.
Yep. That's me :) (Although it's a BP garage now :01:)

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts