Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!! :)

Simple question in search of a [hopefully] simple answer.

On the 300C - how do you adjust the AIM of the HID's?

Thanks,
Craig!! :)

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bernie!! :)

I hope you're OK.

Thanks for the re-direct. It sure DOES look complicated. And maybe you're right. I'd save myself a lot of grief by letting someone else do it!! [Someone who knows what their doing] Trouble is - I've asked my dealer to aim the headlight slightly below ideal - and they just can't or won't do it. In fact - I'm not even sure they 'get' what I'm asking them to do. Whenever I've talked to them about it [About what I want them to do] they look at me as if I just came from Mars. I guess I'll see if I can find an independent garage or something.

Thanks again,

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hi Bernie!! :)

I hope you're OK.

Thanks for the re-direct. It sure DOES look complicated. And maybe you're right. I'd save myself a lot of grief by letting someone else do it!! [Someone who knows what their doing] Trouble is - I've asked my dealer to aim the headlight slightly below ideal - and they just can't or won't do it. In fact - I'm not even sure they 'get' what I'm asking them to do. Whenever I've talked to them about it [About what I want them to do] they look at me as if I just came from Mars. I guess I'll see if I can find an independent garage or something.

Thanks again,
Jeez, I don't know what to say Craig. That came right from the Service Manual. Maybe time to find another dealer???

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts