Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to delete 0-60 record time as the time recorded is not a true reflection of what the car can do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cleared mine with one of the steering wheel buttons. Not sure which one, as I did it by accident, but I think it was the ► one.

EDIT: It is the ► button, as evidenced in this pic from mouserider's excellent thread http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/48395-2008-evic-diagnostic-mode.html.
that will clear your last pass but the record time remains until it is beaten and @ 1.8sec the only way that will happen is if i go even more bezerk in the burnout

·
Registered
534 Posts
Press the arrow to clear then change screens. That will 0.00 it.

Anyway, the timer seems to be fairly accurate. I did a few runs last night with the timer and G-Tech both running and the times were only a couple hundreths different.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
that will clear your last pass but the record time remains until it is beaten and @ 1.8sec the only way that will happen is if i go even more bezerk in the burnout
Finally saw what you were talking about today, with two presses of the ► button. I didn't even realize the best time was still in there. Think I saw on another thread how you achieved that 1.8! :yikes: Hope the battery disconnect or fuse pull helps. If you've got a good dealer, maybe ask them? Good luck. Let us know if you find a solution.

I know! Torque break it to 2900 on a solid slab of ice and then let go whilst jammin' the loud pedal. Maybe the TCM will think "Does not compute" and just start over! :kidding:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts