Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I have the 07 SRT8 with kicker audio. There are what it seems to be 3 front speakers (hence the speaker grilles on the dashboard). Anyways how do you get to these speakers since one of them finally blew? Can you pry the grilles off and then remove the speaker that? I just don't want to break anything.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It's been a very long time since I've had the grills off for the dash speakers but I believe they are each held in with two Phillips screws. I know they make adapters you can buy on Amazon or Crutchfield for aftermarket speakers that are only like $5 a pair. I have 3 speakers up front and disconnected the center one years ago for better sound quality. If you have the 3 speakers as well you might consider removing the center one and using that as a replacement and see how you like the sound.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been a very long time since I've had the grills off for the dash speakers but I believe they are each held in with two Phillips screws. I know they make adapters you can buy on Amazon or Crutchfield for aftermarket speakers that are only like $5 a pair. I have 3 speakers up front and disconnected the center one years ago for better sound quality. If you have the 3 speakers as well you might consider removing the center one and using that as a replacement and see how you like the sound.
Understandable thank you so much so it's not as hard and scat as I thought it was. I did my doors last year. And they weren't so hard. Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts