Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

How Do YOU Use 300CForums the most?

• I use the Active Topics page.

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • I use the (T) - Todays Posts page.

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • I use the New Posts page.

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • I use the Forums page to select the forum I'm most interested in.

Votes: 82 46.9%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The admin and moderator team are interested to know how you generally use this site. By that I mean do you use Active Topics, (T) which means Todays Posts, New Posts, select a forum from the Forums page to select your favourite forum or use other means.

Please vote in the poll and feel free to comment on your preference.

Bernie

·
Banned
4,213 Posts
Bernie when im on i read the threads that come up when you scroll to the bottom then go to new posts and glance through them

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I usually click the "T" to look at todays posts and I also use the search feature. I'll also review all the discussions I've responded to in the past couple of days to see if anyone else has commented. I don't usually subscribe to discussions though.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I.... click on threads I see that could be interesting?
I thought threads that receive comments go to the top of the page; I didn't know there were other ways to view it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
maybe add a "my threads" or link your screen name at the top corner to your profile instead of going to quick links profile stats. my threads

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Your Responses are Important

We are encouraging all of you to at least vote in this poll.

The admin and moderator staff here are working on an overhaul of this 6 year old forum. We need to find out how you navigate to what interests you, so we can make this as easy as possible for you.

My usual approach is to log on (automatic) which brings me to the Home Page. Then I click on the (T), which brings up all the current threads, in order by most recent activity.

Sometimes, I use Quick Links on the top, go to Subscribe Threads to get a list of all threads that I have created, or responded in. They are listed with the most recent active ones at the top.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Everyday - Active Topics

·
Registered
207 Posts
I generally go for for the New Posts page, since I can't check here every day. The only exception is if I'm looking for specific information or plan on posting something, in which case I go to a specific forum.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I tend to read through everything. Go through forums, by category, read through most of that, and then off to active topics to see what's been updated while I was reading the other stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
I voted other. Since I use all of those listed about equally(maybe Active ) slightly higher. I wish that was an option

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I'm an Active Topics kind of guy. It was a couple years before I realized (or was told) that the "T" next to Active topics displayed something else and differently. Just not adventurous I guess! Now I also use the Quick Links, but wish there was a "My Threads" option there. The Gallery (when I'm looking for pictures... and space is unfortunately too limited it would seem). And finally the forums page(s) to go to a particular section.

I often have several tabs open on/for the 300Cforums session window so that I can easily flip between different threads or areas, e.g., rules vs. PMs vs. threads, etc.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Since multiple choices were not an option, I selected "Other" as I use the first 3 listed. Active Topics gets used a little more because it shows the original start date of the thread.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
43 Participants
Kurgen
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing