Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

How Do YOU Use 300CForums the most?

• I use the Active Topics page.

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • I use the (T) - Todays Posts page.

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • I use the New Posts page.

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • I use the Forums page to select the forum I'm most interested in.

Votes: 82 46.9%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I use Active Topics almost exclusively. There were some forums not showing up for some reason, but I included them this morning.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I just use the main page. Those are the ones that are the most current, so I feel I've probably seen the ones that haven't been commented on in a while. Plus, I get to see comments added after I've commented when they're in my email in the morning.

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looking for more input guys!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
I'm a marketing manager and pay good money for market research - and look at this, you get it for free!!! I'm jealous. :)

And I must be a bit different - I voted "other". My bookmarked page is "User CP" and that's what I always come in on. I normally first look to see which subscribed threads have been responded to since my last post. After that, it's straight to "Active Topics" for me.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Kyle, you don't have the topics you've responded to emailed to you? That's the first thing I check in the morning-all my email- then on to the site.

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Kyle, you don't have the topics you've responded to emailed to you? That's the first thing I check in the morning-all my email- then on to the site.
I used to, but my email is linked to my blackberry and I have a ton of subscribed threads so it was getting out of hand.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Active Topics to see if I can help anyone (or they can help me) & then Search if there is something I need to find out

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I usually click the "T" because I check the site daily.

Anyone know why I lost 1244 experience points (again!):

01-10-2011
11:40 PM srt8man has earned 1 Experience points
11:30 PM srt8man has earned 59 Experience points
02:00 AM srt8man has earned 4 Experience points
01:50 AM srt8man has earned 1 Experience points
01:40 AM srt8man has earned 1 Experience points
01:30 AM srt8man has lost -1244 Experience points

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Its rare that i use the web page since i don't own cpu....i only use the app...will the app change????..i can't start threads with the app..i have so many questions and don't want to hijack other peoples thread...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Just make a wish and the thread will automatically appear :yup:

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
43 Participants
Kurgen
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing