Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

How Do YOU Use 300CForums the most?

• I use the Active Topics page.

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • I use the (T) - Todays Posts page.

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • I use the New Posts page.

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • I use the Forums page to select the forum I'm most interested in.

Votes: 82 46.9%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
19,550 Posts
I use it to sniff out spammers, extraneous posts in the For Sale/WTB section and to keep an eye out on those miscreants Fisch and Sodak.

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
I use it to hide from my wife in the office??

OK well if that's not what we were searching for then I usually hit the (T) thingy and see what's there...

Occasionally I try and sell things... but that never works! Lol

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Usually just use the forum page. I will probably use New Posts if I come on the forum multiple times a week.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Other! I use it to pick the brains of Maddog and Sodak for information on how to make my car faster! I then ask fisch his opinion on how I should tackle one of his crazy diy posts and end up not even coming close to what he did. After that I go back to wishing I was as fast as silver06hemi and Yamabob. In the end this forum helps me spend money and boost the economy. Oh yeah and make my girlfriend go crazy!!!

I also try to spread some of the knowledge I pick up along the way... Try to give back to our community here. Lets hope karma makes my car faster!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Don't know if this is much help but I used the 'latest post' or 'participated' bit on the auto guide app. Tends to take me to the bit I need. To be honest I can't get round on how to use the proper web site as it is confusing I think

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,942 Posts
Don't know if this is much help but I used the 'latest post' or 'participated' bit on the auto guide app. Tends to take me to the bit I need. To be honest I can't get round on how to use the proper web site as it is confusing I think

Phone app does a pretty good job Pete except for tag searches which I use a lot.

Maybe I should do a tutorial for you on the easy way to get around the site with some of the little tips that you may not know about, which makes life easier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
I'm actually surprised at the poll results

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Well I guess if you combine the active topics with the new posts, together they're about the same as the main forum page. Just surprised so many people go to the main forum page and hunt by category. I rarely do that. Only when I'm looking for something specific. And even then, I'm often using the search.

I guess it also depends on how much you use the forums. I feel like I've already read all 100,000 threads (haha!) so I guess I'm more interested in what's new or active. But I presume if one isn't as active on the forums, or if someone is brand new to the forums, then they might be more likely to go to the "Bling Under the Hood" for example and read through a bunch of threads, regardless of how old some might be.

I bet if this polling was cross-referenced against forum "activeness" or experience, we would see more vets in the active topics / new posts, while more rookies would be in the main forums page. Just a thought. One can wonder. :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Daryl if your happy to do that I am more than happy to sit and read it..!!! Thanks a million. 😁

·
Registered
75 Posts
I almost always start with a search to review what is out there on the topic of my interest. That way I don't ask the same question as someone else.

Thanks for keeping this up. I have certainly benefitted from the help and provide what I can for advice on issues I have resolved.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
43 Participants
Kurgen
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing